- Do yoga, running and ab workouts each at least two times a week. I came up with this one because I was considering buying Insanity. I decided I should prove that I was more dedicated to my current workouts before I spend money on a new one.
- Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning. I usually drink a lot of water through the day but lately I've been so busy at work, I barely drink anything at all. Starting the day with a full glass of water should get my day off to a good start.
- Park at the back of the lot at work. I usually get to work early so a close spot is usually available but that doesn't mean I have to take it.
- Meditate every day. I already meditate on a regular basis but I'd like to increase it to daily. I see a big difference in my stress level when I take the time to slow down for a few minutes.
- Reduce sugar. That's my hard one! I'm going to try to cut out most sugar and use only fruit, maple syrup, stevia, or agave sparingly.
I've managed to make it through the first two days but we'll see if I can keep it up. I'm hoping by the end of March I'll see an actual improvement in my overall health, fitness and mental attitude.