Monday, May 6, 2013

Note to Self

You always feel better when you exercise.  Always!

Today started off with all of us waking up late and it just got worse after that.  I was already feeling frustrated and then I made a mistake on my unemployment claim (which I didn't notice until after I hit "submit") and I quickly became more and more irritated.  Luckily I'm home alone because I spent the rest of the morning moping around in a grouchy mood. 

Finally after killing time on the computer and watching TV, I decided to do some yoga and abs.  I almost immediately felt better.  All the issues from the morning are still there but my outlook is much better.  

What a waste of a morning but at least I have the rest of the day to make up for it.

On a good note, we will soon have strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment